Forms to Start a Divorce Case
Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the form, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out. These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.
NOTE: You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Family Law Facilitator or a lawyer.
For help in getting low-cost legal aid, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.
Forms to start the court case for a divorce or to dissolve your registered domestic partnership:
Proof of Service of Documents Other Than Summons:
- Proof of Personal Service (Form FL-330)
- Proof of Service by Mail (Form FL-335)
|MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS:
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To watch an Introduction to Judicial Council Forms, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.