Forms to Request a Summary Dissolution
Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the file, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out. These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.
NOTE: You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Family Law Facilitator or a lawyer.
For help finding a lawyer, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.
Forms for Summary Dissolution:
- Joint Petition for Summary Dissolution of Marriage (Form FL-800)
- Summary Dissolution Information (Form FL-810)
- Summary Dissolution Information - in Spanish (Form FL-810S)
- Request for Judgment, Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage, and
Notice of Entry of Judgment (Form FL-820)
- Notice of Revocation of Petition for Summary Dissolution (Form FL-830)
|MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS:
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To watch an Introduction to Judicial Council Forms, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.