Forms to Request Child Custody
Choose the form you need below. You can either download and print the file, or fill it out on your computer, then print it out. These forms will open in a new window. When you have printed out each form, please close that window and continue on this site.
NOTE: You may not need all of these forms. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Family Law Facilitator or a lawyer.
For help finding a lawyer, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.
Forms for Child Custody:
You will need this form:
- Child Custody And Visitation Order Attachment (Form FL-341)
You could also use these other forms:
- Children's Holiday Schedule Attachment (Form FL-341(C))
- Additional Provisions-Physical Custody Attachment (Form FL-341(D))
- Joint Legal Custody Attachment (Form FL-341(E))
- Stipulation and Order for Custody and/or Visitation (Form FL-355)
See the instructions for this form.
|MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS:
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To watch an Introduction to Judicial Council Forms, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process",
- click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.