Forms for Spousal, Partner or Family Support
When a couple separates or divorces, one spouse or partner may need for the other to pay them a certain amount of support money each month. This is called "spousal or partner support," or "alimony."
- If the couple can agree on the amount of spousal or partner support to be paid, and for how long, they can write down their agreement and get it notarized.
- If they cannot agree on the amount of spousal or partner support to be paid, and for how long, they can ask the court to decide.
NOTE: You may not need this form. Or you may need more forms. If you're not sure which forms to use, talk to your Family Law Facilitator or a lawyer.
For help finding a lawyer, click here.
For help finding local court forms you may need, go to your county's court website: click here.
Form for Spousal or Partner Support:
- Spousal or Family Support Order Attachment (Form FL-343)
| MORE ABOUT COURT FORMS: |
- For information about how to use fillable forms, click here.
- To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here.
- To view short videos called "Paperwork Basics" (forms) and "Service of Process", click here.
- For more information about the forms on our site, click here.
Did this information help you? Tell us what you think.